Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

    Sheesh, what would be the big deal of adding the votes of the folks
    who didn't send in their votes with the ID number?  Do we really
    all believe people are trying to subvert the election process?

I agree.  The election committee can contact these people and verify
they were real ballots from real members; then it should count the
votes.

There is no ethical reason to be stubborn about procedure.  Why take
a bureaucratic attitude of rigidity and putting the blame on others,
when it is so easy to be flexible and do what is right in spirit?