["Bart Eisenberg" <barte att net>] Request for interview(s)

Can someone please handle this ?

--- Begin Message ---
Dear GNOME.org

I'm beginning research on a profile of the GNOME Foundation for the Japanese
magazine, Software Design, for whom I write a continuing series called
Pacific Connection (http://www.gihyo.co.jp/SD/pacific/index.html).  The
magazine's readership is particularly focused on both open source and Linux.

I would like to interview a few good people from the founding companies on
their aims and hopes for the organization, and wonder if you have any
suggestions.

My filing deadline is November 15th, though I of course would like to get
the research done sooner.

Thank you for your help.

--Bart Eisenberg
Forest Knolls, CA