Re: GNOME Foundation and FSF/GNU

Hi, I don't mean that FSF shall have control over the GNOME Foundation.
That's why I suggest the scenario of the GNU Project having two organizations:
the FSF and the GNOME Foundation. This will change the picture of GNU that
normally associates directly with the FSF.
In the new scenario, RMS is the spirital leader of the GNU Project,
regardless of his position as the president of the FSF, and he does not directly
run GNOME; the GNOME Foundation does.

--
Li-Cheng (Andy) Tai   EXP.com, Inc.   atai@exp.com
home: +1 408 564-2070  office: +1 650 330 9016  wireless phone: +1 408 393 6370

Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@atai.org
Dept. of ECE, UC San Diego, Mail Code 0407
La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA                  http://www.atai.org/

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!