Re: [fdn-ann] GNOME MEDIA ADVISORY FOR REVIEW

Bart Decrem <bart@eazel.com> writes:
> 3- making an announcement about Mozilla 'on behalf' of the
> GNOME community has the potential to be controversial, so if we end up
> doing that, I'd like to float the draft press release on foundation-list
> ASAP, and I think it'd be good to have some conversation about that on
> the steering committee or gnome-hackers, BUT

Be careful what you put on foundation-list. There are about 40-50
people that have joined since we made it public, and I don't know many
of them; so you can assume anything on there could end up on Slashdot.

For this issue, I think gnome-hackers is a better forum, it's a
technical issue.

Havoc