Candidacy: Martin Baulig

I've been hacking on GNOME almost since its early beginnings.  However,
about a year ago I took a longer break to concentrate more on university.
This spring, I became a Mono hacker and since then, I've been hacking on
the compiler and the new Mono Debugger.

Name:		Martin Baulig
Affiliation:	Ximian
Email:		Martin at Gnome dot Org

As an European guy and Mono hacker, my main focus is helping GNOME
moving forward in Europe and integrating GNOME and Mono nicely so that
people can quickly and easily design their coolest GNOME apps with Mono.