Re: Bitstream Vera Sans render problem with GTK apps (Firefox, KDE OK)

I'm also running Ubuntu breezy, but don't see the problem.

Exactly what size is currently chosen, Eric?

I do see a few problems with some characters, in particular "r", that
are clearly Vera's fault, at the size I use.

http://www.freedesktop.org/~jg/r_problem.png
			- Jim