Re: XMP/RDF help needed - solved

Hi Guys

After some head banging I managed to decode the RDF syntax a bit.
Now I manage to import the XMP tags in the sidecar file I got from Warren :)
I also, can import the tags from iView Media Pro (those I set anyway), as
well as those set by F-Spot.

Question now:
City, Location, Country could be created as "category" tags under
"Places", or I can create them under "Last Imports"

Which one of Caption and Title and EXIF title takes precedence?
Which one of headline and description takes precedence?

I might try to get the EXIF title as well together with these XMP data.

/Bengt

Have city =
Have country =
Have headline =
Have caption =
Have urgency =
Have location =
Have title = 01661gdx
Have description = After digging the furrows another ten yards with the
tractor, Jim Moore hops off to hand-set more leeks and onions.
Have rights = \u00A92003 Big Newspaper, all rights reserved
Have creator = John Doe
Have keyword = subject 1
Have keyword = subject 2
Have keyword = subject 3