Re: Difference between...

ImportCommand.cs has the dialog, FileImportBackend.cs has the code for importing from the filesystem.

The current code is somewhat unclear as all the importing uses a FileImportBackend.   If I can get around to putting the final touches on my gallery import patch and get it committed everything would be a little clearer as good part of the patch that touches ImportCommand deals with making it not-specific to FileImportBackend.

Ben