Re: Rubens WorkerThread + Database threading

Le 16 mai 06 à 13:24, Ruben Vermeersch a écrit :

How about to Gallery and the other web galleries that F-Spot will support?

Perhaps a Main (invisible?) tag : Web Gallery, with some subtags Flickr,
Gallery etc.

What if I have two different Flickr accounts?

Here's what I was thinking of (and what I have some very premature code for): as tags, versions etc, we add another store to the PhotoStore: an exports store, which remembers where the picture has been exported. This could be a gallery user account or a flickr user account + photo id pair etc. All very general so it could also be used to remember on which DVD
a picture was backed up.

This is something I really would like. In fact, not only exports could be stored there; also the current location of the real image (fullsize). And offline pictures would only get a small thumbnail if no location of the picture can be reached.

--
JCD