getting tags stored in photo metadata

Hi,

Having accidently damaged my Photo.db, I am trying to make f-spot use
tags stored in images.

I'm new to f-spot, C#, and images metadata, so I'm a bit lost here...

using code from the metadata browser, I can see my tags while importing
(just using Console.Write to show ALL metadata), This could be modified
to show only tags and to add them but:

- going through all metadata just for this seems a bit awkward
- the "title" is a localized String, testing it would not work for other
people

So, I would like to know how I can get only the "tagging" metadata (if
an easy way exists)

regards.

--
aurelien naldi