Meeting Monday July 31st at 20:30 UTC

Hi all,

I didn't get any complaints about the time for the first meeting so
its officially scheduled.

*** Mon July 31 at 20:30 UTC ***
New York:  16:30
Paris: 22:30
Melbourne: 6:30 (the next day, Tues Aug 1)

Meeting log will be saved and sent to the list for posterity and for
anyone who can't make it.

Some issues to deal with at the first meeting:

* Is there some way we can get code committed more efficiently?  An
idea we came up with would be that with X of the devs approving it
could go in.  More of the devs would have commit rights, but only to
be used when the condition is met.  Project leaders of course wouldn't
be subject to this.

* What should the review procedure be for submitted code?

* Overall direction of the project.  We need to discuss the direction
we want the project to move in.  To be able to make intelligent
decisions about what can and should go in, people need to know what
the plans are.

* Short-term plans.  Basically what do we need to work on in the
immediate future to push F-Spot towards its goals.

* Anything else that anyone can come up with.

Hope to see everyone there,
Ben