Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

On On, 2006-07-05, 17:20, Dotan Cohen skrev:
> For that matter, I suppose that I could export the entire database to
> SQL commands, and then edit them in Kate. I could then erase the
> database and upload my new edited database. I'm not getting along with
> sqlite, though, and ".help" doesn't (I am open to the possibility that
> the problem is between the keyboard and the chair, however, as I've
> never touched anything like this before).
>
> What would be the command for dumping the database to database.txt,
> and then the other command for importing fixed_database.txt to sqlite?
> I know that this is a RTFM, but TFM is brighter than I...

check http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html
in particular

---
A good way to make an archival copy of a database is this:

    $ echo '.dump' | sqlite ex1 | gzip -c >ex1.dump.gz

This generates a file named ex1.dump.gz that contains everything you need
to reconstruct the database at a later time, or on another machine. To
reconstruct the database, just type:

    $ zcat ex1.dump.gz | sqlite ex2
---

so try
1 - dump database
$ echo '.dump' | sqlite photos.db > photos.db.txt

2 - modify database (only change tag name though)
vi  photos.db.txt
or
kate photos.db.txt

3 - backup old database