Re: F-Spot mission statement

I think the crucial part is just how much editing is supposed to be
included in the package. Are we shooting for what other similar tools
(Picasa, Aperture, iPhoto, Lighttable) do or more or less?

Also I think it's a bit misdirected to aim for the "simple" or
"casual" user. To be blunt, a "simple" user isn't going to be running
a Linux desktop and isn't going to be running F-Spot. (I'm sure there
are a few, but they will be vastly outnumbered by more experienced
users.)

/Marcus Hast