Re: F-Spot and Gallery2

Magnus,

I'll check later on today and let you know if this is wrong, but I'm pretty sure Gallery Remote is actually a different download package from the Gallery site. If you don't get another email from me within a couple hours, that's your solution!

Derek

Magnus Ottosson wrote:

Hi!

I noticed that f-spot can export to gallery and it seems that the export function is lookign for the gallery_remote2.php file. In Gallery2 there is no gallery_remote2.php file. Anyone knows if, and how, one could export to Gallery2?

Magnus