Re: Tag typing.

I am officially addicted with this type-to-tag patch, and will not use
F-Spot without it ever again.

However, now you have me addicted to the tag expansion feature, which
leaves me with a feature request:

Pressing enter if there is a selection (i.e. a tag that was matched and
can be expanded) should expand the tag... append a space after the
selection and move the cursor to the end of the selection/expanded tab,
ready to input a second tag. If there is no selection in the entry, the
enter key applies the tag(s). If there is a selection, the enter key
places the cursor at the end of the selection.

My initial reaction to expand/accept the matched tag was to press tab
twice, but apparently this cycles multiple potential matches, which I
think is the most acceptable behavior.

Ideas?

Best,
Aaron