Re: I18N Patch

Most of the patch looks good.  Unfortunately it isn't currently safe to
localize the default tag names because the behavior of the hidden tag is
tied to a comparison on the name as a string so until that is changed it
isn't a good idea to localize them.

Without that I'm happy to put the rest in.

--Larry