Blank Thumbnails

Hello,

I've searched this mailing lists archives and found nothing of help.
Also been googling for a while and also sat in #mono on irc.gnome.org
for a while.

F-Spot works great for me except for the fact that thumbnails aren't
displayed.  They're all blank, for all my images.

This was the case in 0.0.12 and 0.0.13 (from CVS).

Does anyone know of any reasons this would be happening?  I have all
required dependencies installed.  I am running on Slackware 10.1 with
Kernel 2.6.11.9.  I can provide tons of information to anyone that'd
like to look into this more.

Thank you!
Tyler Longren