Picasa

Hi,

I've read about f-spot on planet Gnome. It looks like a really promising
project! I've wondered, have any of you developers already taken a look
at "Picasa" (www.picasa.com). It's a photo management software
(recently aquired by Google) which has some nice features like non-
destructive photo manipulation (cropping and anti-red-eye doesn't
overwrite your original file). It's also multi-threaded so you can work
with it while it's still building a list of thumbnails or importing new
photos.

It's not perfect (especially when adding 500+ photos all at once), but
judging from the mockups/screenshots in the f-spot wiki it's kinda like
what f-spot is supposed to become. So either you already know about
Picasa or you might get some nifty ideas from it :-)

Stefan