Re: Gallery 2 (Nice Commits) && f-spot 0.0.2

First off, it is always a good idea to track CVS f-spot. f-spot 0.0.2 is
quite old now and CVS is much farther along.  If CVS is a little too
bleeding edge 0.0.3 is on gnome.org and I'll be making a 0.0.4 release
next week.

The current gallery export code is geared towards Gallery 1.4, I know
Gallery 2 supports at least some of the 1.4 interface but I haven't had
time to look into it yet.  As far as static html there is nothing right
now but there will be in the near future.

Current CVS also has the beginnings of gnome-vfs (currently broken due
to a marshalling problem) and Flickr export.  I'm working on the export
code right now so things will be changing by the minute, but suggestions
for improvements are welcome.

--Larry