Re: [Evolution-hackers] How do I query a password from a calendar backend?

Hi jules,
 It is not a good idea to prompt password from the backend. Probably you
could write a plugin in evolution for creating the specific calendar and
check if you need authentication before setting the auth property.
e_password_get_password would get the password if the password has been
remembered.

thanks, Chenthill.