Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: More MAC'ness (s/C/d)

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 20:47 +0530, Shreyas Srinivasan wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 22:30 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > <third time lucky, the problem was the list address>
> >
> > Those files were never supposed to ever be in libedataserver, that was a
> > hack that someone came up with for some reason, but I don't know what it
> > was.  They are specifically and only for email accounts, which do not
> > belong in eds.
> >
> > This appears to be the only reason libedataserver/e-account.h exists:
> >
> > ./servers/exchange/lib/e2k-autoconfig.c:#include
> > <libedataserver/e-account.h>
> >
> > But surely this sort of stuff should be in a plugin now, shouldn't it?

Probably yeah, but the code in e-d-s/servers/exchange depends on this.
While moving exchange connection code to e-d-s, i found that e-account
was there in libedataserver, and assumed that its going to be there, and
will eventually be removed from e-util, as part of the e-util to
libedataserver migration that was happening in the previous release.
Guess, we need to rethink on this again. We cannot do much on this for
2.4 [ as in fixing it in exchange ], but fix this thing properly for
2.5.

-- Sarfraaz