Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution-2.4 Mac Problems/ Release etc

Basically iirc, all of the components are setup in a pretty similar
manner.   There is a -component or -component-factory.c file which has
the bonobo module init stuff.  I think ... that just needs to be the
only file in the bonobo-server's .so file, which links to everything
which is just in a library with a different name than it is now.  So it
should actually be very little work.

Assuming it will actually work, but i guess it should.