[Evolution-hackers] Re: [OT] Evolution Data Server - LGPL

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 31.08.2005, 17:07 -0700 schrieb C.J. Collier:
> Wow.  How' you answer that one?  I don't even know if I know what it
> means.

gnome development cycles always have a schedule/timetable with some
"freezes" (like string freeze, UI freeze etc), e.g. see
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning_2fTwoPointEleven .

but according to luis' comment licensing issues don't have anything to
do with the freezes gnome is currently under (i guess i would have also
asked luis just to be sure :-).

cheers,
andre

--