[Evolution-hackers] Obtaining Camel

I'm looking to write a IMAP client for Mac OS X and I'm in the process of finding a IMAP library to use. I've stumbled across Camel and I would like to try and use it for my project but I have a few questions:

• How dependent is Camel on, Gnome and/or the rest of Evolution
• Where do I obtain Camel, I went to the link listed on the site (http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution/camel) but there are no files in that location. I did a check out from CVS and I found some stuff in the mail dir, is that what I should be looking at?

Any other recommended IMAP libraries to take a look at?

Thanks,
--
Matt Ronge