[Evolution-hackers] Evolution-*, Firefoy and nspr not installing

Hello

can somebody please write to my address (am not on the list) how I have
to prepare a firefox source installation so that evolution and
evolution-data-server (both newest) successfully detect and check
nspr/nss/prio/smime headers?

There was a hint for mozilla-1.7 on the net that said that one has to cp
all the header files from the mozilla dist directory to the include
directory of the installed mozilla. This worked for me, but it does not
work for firefox 1.0.7 and 1.5b2.

Can I get installable nss and nspr versions somewhere. Those from
mozilla.org are created to work inside a mozilla source tree only.

What about gnutls?

Thanks

Dennis