Re: [Evolution-hackers] [CAMEL] CamelFolder *_getv() - What should it do?

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 13:04 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can see several providers implementing a *_getv() method. It seems
> that it just provides a descriptive name of the folder in question. Is
> that correct?
It does a lot more than that. getv provides info based on the type of
argument that we require to know about. This would include Total count,
Unread count, flags, full name.....

check the 'folder_getv' method in camel-folder.c. The implementation is
clear enough

Cheers,
partha