Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Camel] How can I get a reference to the store class from another class?

> > They can invoke any of the PUBLIC ENTRY POINTS, yes.
> >
> > But you can't call store.parent_class.connect(on the transport), since
> > they are not the same object.
>
> Hmm... Feeling a bit dense here :-(
>
> The "priv" member above is initialized by the in-memory Groupwise store
> object, right?

Yeah - its only usable since the groupwise code shares the definition
and understands the semantics of it.

Given that the 'groupwise' code is all private anyway - it can never be
subclassed, there's no reason not to put any private data just in the
base object, etc.  But that's groupwise, just one way of doing it.