Re: [Evolution-hackers] [CAMEL] camel_url_set_param() not working as I thought it would?

> > Hmm... Would I wreck havoc on that design if I figured out a way to save
> > the service->url during an Evolution session? I guess that would be
> > somewhere in gconf??
>
> Definitely not in gconf, it isn't thread-safe.

OK.

> > It seems to me that it would be wrong to store the Profile name
> > somewhere Camel specific.
>
> Sounds like it needs to be in the account then.  You can set it from
> your account-editor plugin.

OK.

BTW, could you enlighten me a little about the account stuff?

I am already now able to create an "account" from my Camel provider. I
figure that this is different from the "account" that you are referring
to? Does the two concepts supplement each other?

Thanks,
  jules