[Evolution-hackers] Export plugin work, continues

Hey evolution hackers (again)

Well, about 1-2 months ago, i had the plugin up and working, really neat, with what i belive to be very few leaks. Was just about to send it here, found something to change, so i decided to send it, the next day.

Ah well, the next day, voila, Harddrive crash :(

So i had to start over all over. Backup, thats crasy, right? (Oh the irony...)

Anywho, ive come pretty long on it.

Ive got it to export everything, and have made some adjustments to clear up the way it works alot. It is not currently compressing anything, yet, but i have done most of the pre-work. So it wouldnt be much stuff to be added to make it compress ...

Found out about that thing to add  an extra widget to a fileselector. Wich saved me Tons of mindwrecking/hairpulling.

Saw that backup-restore plugin in CVS, at first i was thinking that it would take away all the need for a thing like this plugin. After a closer look i saw that it didnt work the same way, exactly. So i figgured it was all good.  But i might look at how they have done it, to solve some of my issues.

Best regards
/Nicklas

(the mail with the source code pasted in it, became to large >40k so i had to use pastebin ... looks better :) )

http://pastebin.com/382781