Re: [Evolution-hackers] ANNOUNCE : Evolution 2.4.1 and Evolution-Data-Server 1.4.1 Released

> > This is the latest libsoup version on the gnome-2-12 branch and which is
> > part of gnome-2-12. The delta includes bug fixes but the evolution
> > dependencies are met by the gnome-2-10 versions of libsoup too.
>
> libsoup does not seem to be branched for gnome-2-12.

You are right :-)
<quote=me>
> > This is the latest libsoup version on the gnome-2-12 branch and which is
> > > part of gnome-2-12.
should have been 'latest libsoup version on the gnome-2-12 module set.

2.2.6 is the last released version of libsoup
(http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/libsoup/2.2/) and hence I have
used the same.

As I mentioned earlier - both the versions should do mostly save specific bug fixes.
(Not much has chanaged b/w the versions). Maybe the wiki needs to be updated.

Cheers,
Harish