[Evolution-hackers] A question about Evolution's printing behavior

Dear all,

I have a question about the evolution's printing behavior. In evolution
mail part, choosing File -> Print -> Print Preview, we can see the Print
Preview dialog appears while the Print Dialog has been destroyed (I saw
this from the source code), and after user closed the Print Preview
dialog, therefore he could not see the Print dialog. Is this a bug ??

Let's have a look at the same behavior of gedit. The Preview dialog
appears and becomes model while the Print dialog still exists. So user
can access the Print dialog after closing the preview dialog. I think
this behavior makes sense.

Could anybody give me some hints about this problem??

Yours,
Mengjie