[Evolution-hackers] standalone EPlugin template

I've updated the standalone plugin template I wrote some time ago.

Now it no longer needs the evolution source to build.  At least, this will let you write most mail-related plugins as most mail headers are now installed in a public location (if you're using cvs evolution, and/or hopefully the next release to be made today sometime).  Hopefully the other headers shouldn't be too far behind.

Until I find a better place for it, it can be found here:

http://www.users.on.net/~notzed/src/count-words-0.0.0.tar.gz

It might be worth having a look through this, since we plan to have another eplugin hackfest this Thursday.  It would be nice to start some standalone eplugins now that we are starting to export some of the internal apis.  It covers the basics including using e-error and i18n issues.

Michael