Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Attachment UI Improvements

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 05:15 +0100, Not Zed wrote:

> The reason we can't drop into the main view is multi-fold.  One, there
> is a mixing of semantics of what a drop means in a text area.  But of
> course the other thing is bonobo - we simple cannot access the
> required information from the editor component.

That's too bad.  Unfortunately the drop behavior on the editor component
now is very unpleasant.  Rarely do I want dragging and dropping a file
to paste the URI into the mail :-).

Maybe we need to de-bonoboify the composer to get this right.

Nat