Re: [Evolution-hackers] Marcus Bains Line in calendar

I think keeping the line always is a sound default, though it would be
better if the line were less intrusive. My suggestion would be to not
draw the line in the time area, and to use bg[PRELIGHT] for the line
that gets drawn through the day views.

A hidden gconf key is fine. I don't think we explicitly need to write
a plug-in to expose the configuration in the UI. In fact, I'd rather
avoid adding more plug-ins that add more UI for now. There is way too
much stuff in the Evolution UI that needs to be dealt with,
organizationally and architecturally, before we should add too much
more.

I also agree with the comments that Michael Zucchi made regarding the
patch, if they have not been resolved.

-- dobey