Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI proposal: remove next/prev buttons on external view

I have been a loyal user of the next/prev buttons - but I do not mind
losing them for better performance. One can always do the same with
mail preview, i guess, without the overhead of building etrees again.
right ?

-harish