Re: [Evolution-hackers] Building exchange with e-d-s

sadly this broke the build, if you don't configure with exchange at
least

evolution now REQUIRES exchange the way configure.in was setup. Also,
according to dobey (I haven't tried this myself yet), even if you
configure with ldap and krb, it still doesn't work because eds and evo
require different soup versions or something.

Jeff