Re: [Evolution-hackers] Summer of Code Project

> - I also said in the spec that using color to distinguish between
> senders would not work as well, but I'm now thinking (and Bryan agrees)
> that using a bit of color here and there would make things less a wash
> of black-and-white.  Any thoughts on this one?

Quite possibly crack, but if Evolution and Gaim share buddy icons, you
could cook up something that looks like http://planet.gnome.org/ to
distinguish different conversation-ers.  I'm talking about the little
heads, not necessarily the speech bubble effect.

Nigel.