Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 10:08 -0400, Bryan Clark wrote:
> It's probably a bit too late for this, but I would suggest limiting the
> terminology and options depending on the view the person is using.

FWIW, It can be done on a per-component basis (infact it has to be),
although i dont think it can easily be disabled if it isn't needed (i.e.
exchange plugin is enabled but no accounts exist), although i dont think
thats an issue.