[Evolution-hackers] Re: e_shell_folder_name_is_valid usage

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 07:25 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> e_shell_folder_name_is_valid was really only ever internal, and should
> not have been used by connector.
>
> It was only needed when the shell managed folders.

The shell did manage the connector folders I thought, I mean it
presented the standard copy/move etc dialogs that were implemented by
the xfer folder corba methods and such.  I'm not sure its as relevant
any more though, with ESource the names of the "folders" have nothing to
do with on disk storage (they use a unique ID).  I'm not sure what the
situation is mail folder wise though.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>