[Evolution-hackers] ECalListener -- register

Hello,

I made big progress with the ical publishing patch.

Now in order to "automatically" publish the changes, I thought I'd use
an ECalListener.

A couple of questions here:

- How do you get an ECalListener when all you have is an ECal? the
constructor of ECalListener is not very helpful.
- Are the signals on ECalListener called when the underlying ECal is
modified? It seems logical that way but, you never know...

Thanks,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos <stephane cs york ac uk>
Computer Science, University of York