[Evolution-hackers] SoC project status

Well, I've got something together that sortof resembles a working plugin
-- or at least, I think it works.  However, I'd really like to get some
other people to try it out and poke a bunch of holes in it, because it's
not worth anything if it only works for me.

I have a module called evo-conversation in the Gnome CVS repository, in
there is instructions to compile and install the plugin.  I also have
created a tarball with the libraries and an install script, which I'm
currently hosting at http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~dmorrison/cview.tar.gz

You can also see my blog at http://blogs.gnome.org/dmorr

Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,
David Morrison