[Evolution-hackers] templates question

Hey,

I have another question about the template support.

What's the best place to store the default new template and default
reply template settings for a user?

I was looking at the mail_config API, and apparently there used to be
tons of accessors but the only one left is
mail_config_set_default_account.  This implies that the mail_config API
is the wrong way.

Apparently the easiest thing to do is to store it in the
EAccountIdentity, like the sig_uid, but this looks like it may not me
the most maintainable way.

Should I just create gconf keys containing the UIDs?

Lee