Re: [Evolution-hackers] problems integrating evolution with tomboy

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 16:06 -0400, Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi Zucchi,

I have have to look at x-uid-list.  There is no other way I would be
able to generate an email: uri to pass to evolution to get the message
displayed on click.

If that target-type is internal, then give me something I can use.

Sorry, happen to be busy writing an application here, not writing a tool for yours.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"