[Evolution-hackers] notzed-messageinfo-branch, and evolution-exchange

sorry i'm not sure if the exchange guys have another hackers list, but i added a notzed-messageinfo-branch to evolution-exchange too, and committed some changes which make it compile against the notzed-messageinfo-branch in evolution proper.  dunno if it actually works mind you, beyond compiling.

as to the work on this branch generally, i'm still debating whether or not some of the api changes i made really make sense, but the general gist of the changes will definitely be going in to HEAD fairly soon, the benefits to vFolders and the trash are just far too great.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"I'm stuck in a reality I can't imagine could be real."