Re: [Evolution-hackers] libtool, its even worse now

I presume you mean doesn't?

Anyway, this is what happened to me, 1 line change in a small file in
mail, cd to mail:

time make install
 libtool 1.5.3 - 3 minutes
 libtool 1.4.4 - 30 seconds

That is just completely unusable to me.  30 seconds is painful, 3
minutes just crawl by.