Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mailer lockdown

Wow, this is kinda sweet.  Although points glaraingly at a number of
evolution's nntp deficiencies (e.g. timed out servers never recover).

I wonder if we should reference this (in gnome and @ ximian) for an
alternative way to use the lists.  Subscribe (so you can post), but turn
off receipt of messages?

I also wonder if they support nntp search extensions, and which ones?
(i had a poke around their site, but had little luck finding out).

 !Z