[Evolution-hackers] Task and Calendar columns (again)

Hi,

Since I wasn't on the list when this thread was being discussed, I'll
just add my comments now.

JP: the lists of columns which you sent in your initial mail on the
subject is absolutely fine with me, with the following additions (to the
Calendar list):

1. A column (populated with icons) which designates which events are
meetings.

2. A column (again, using icons) which shows which events recur.

3. A column (using icons) which shows which events have reminders.

These columns should provide the user with a good basic understanding of
her appointments and tasks, while avoiding crowding the list beyond the
point of usefulness.

Thanks!

cheers,
Anna