Re: [Evolution-hackers] running my own build

I agree that it's a bad idea to install in /usr for testing.  But I
couldn't get it to work any other way!  And it takes 1/2 hour on my
machine (Athlon XP) to build from scratch (I'm not sure whether it's
necessary to rebuild from scratch after changing prefix, but I did that
to be on the safe side).  If you or someone could tell me what I need to
do, or point me to some instructions for deploying to a sandbox, I would
be thrilled.  Simply changing the path was not enough.  I also tried
changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Maybe I needed to change LD_LOAD_PATH to
point to the sandbox copies before I built anything.  Willing to accept
whatever help you or others might offer.