[Evolution-hackers] Re: Selecting/Unselecting Sources

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 16:00 +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> In a nutshell:
>
> -> Calendar is hilighted, its label becomes bold on the list
> -> On the month pane, if a given day has an event in the hilighted
> calendar, the day number is bolded. "Un-bold" the other
> calendars' events when one is hilighted. Easy to see an overview
> of a calendar that way.

this makes a lot of sense to me, and seems easy to implement, since we
just need to do the live queries of the month pane for the primary
selection. If we all agree, I'll go ahead and implement it.

> -> On the day/week/month/etc view:
> -> Hilighted calendar's event titles also become bold
> in the view

doesn't seem difficult at all neither.

> -> Other calendars that are not hidden get "grayed out" -
> drawn in light, washed out gray so that they do not
> stand out in the view, but rather just serve as a
> "free and busy" indicator.

this might a bit more complicated to implement for 2.0. And do we really
need this if we have the 'bold summaries' for the selected calendar?

cheers