Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: please help me to have a look at this.

Hi Jeff
I saw that this bug had been closed.
But I still wannt to say : I donn't wannt to just stop here. Because it
really make users feel inconvenient. Thinking of if I were the user of
evolution, if I meet a link in the mail which can be clicked, but there
is no any response after I clicked it. I would think this software is
terrible.
In my opinion, if it is not a link, why allow user to click it? and if
we allow user to click it, we should not make it have no response. but
not to ignore this, even if we donn't think it is a bug.
I think maybe it is better if we add something to handle the situation
of "em-no-cid:". like cut off the "em-no-cid:" and pass it to
gnome_url_show just when user click the link.

在2004年02月19日的09:10,Jeffrey Stedfast写道: